Yesterday, while waiting in the hallway at the Dallas County courthouse, I couldn't help but 'people watch'. I wondered if I was in 'Fashion Court' instead of Family Court. Here are my observations:
- The majority of men wear suits that don't fit.
- Women should endeavor to wear what looks good on them and not what's "in".
- Plus-sized women should think twice before donning a mini-skirt. Layered knees are simply not attractive.
- Women should pay attention to the level of 'muffin top' billowing out over their low-rise jeans. It isn't attractive on anyone and is downright distracting on the 'supersized' muffin girl.
- Hosiery companies are likely going out of business just about now. Not one female was wearing panty hose, not even with a business suit. I had visions of massive layoffs going on at the L'eggs Corporation.
- Most people, male and female, wear bad shoes.
- A lot of people need to cut the '70s out of their hair. Mostly the men.
- Bald men feel the need to have facial hair. I guess it proves something they can't prove on the tops of their heads.
- Large, busy prints look good on no one.
- 'The Ultimate Guide to Cell Phone Etiquette' is not a best seller.
- TV lawyers are a lot better looking than real lawyers.
- The lifespan of a bad tie is forever.
The fashion police could have cleaned up in this place yesterday.