Saturday, September 6, 2008

Keeping It All Airborne

Today, I feel like there's just too much stuff going on. I'm feeling overwhelmed, like there's too many things and not enough hours.

I wonder how I'm going to get it all done, and not just done but done well, because mediocre won't do for any of them. At the moment, it feels like I'm juggling too many balls in the air, and one of them just might hit the floor if I'm not very, very careful.
Maybe I'm just tired today, and things will be better in the morning. I sure hope so. Life has been a bugger lately. I think I need to go sit and have a good conversation with God tomorrow. That always helps.

2 comments:

Miss Forthright said...

Hey M, how you doing, lovely?
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss F.

Doing okay. Hanging in there, feeling better, thanks.