Friday, September 19, 2008

Will Any of this Matter in 100 Years?

Not that I'll be around to answer that question, and neither will my children, since I don't have any (something for which I am thankful every day, given the state of affairs)....but with all the alarming trends going on out there.......what will the world look like in 100 years?

Recent headlines are distressing -- The titans of Wall Street are crumbling; Islam is taking over Europe; Sharia courts are becoming part of the British legal system....has the world gone mad?

Where are our leaders? Who's sleeping on the job? It seems like we used to have adults in charge of these things, but now, it doesn't appear so.

Now I understand why we don't live more than 80-90 years. I don't think any of us could stand any more than that.








No comments: