Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dog Doo and LIKES you, too...

Opening scene: children's playground

Little boy finds little girl playing by herself and proceeds to push her to the ground and tell her she's made of dog doo. Little girl goes crying to her mother, who explains that the reason this little boy did this to her is because he LIKES her.

Enough said.

That's the opening scene of "He's Just Not That Into You", and it could not set the tone better for why relationships with men can be so confusing, from the very outset.

Good flick, chick flick...and my husband always enjoys those with me. I think he thinks he's getting some sort of double secret female insight by attending a chick flick, and so be it. He's secure enough to go, and I like that.

Film was cute. Let me just say I'm glad I'm not in the dating world anymore. What a nightmare.

No comments: