Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sound the Trumpets!


It's official.

Obama has been officially crowned 'King' --

- by the press

- by Hollywood

- by throngs of admirers in Europe

We should probably just skip the election and let the coronation begin.
After all, if the press and the glitterati and every Klaus on the street in Berlin thinks he should be King of the World, then it must be granted!

This actually helps me make up my mind about this awful election. I generally look for who those three 'constituencies' above are for, and I go with the other guy.

Thanks for making it abundantly clear for me this time.
*******POST-SCRIPT TO THIS BLOG POST*********
The media are reporting 200,000 Berliners flocked to hear Barack Obama speak. They neglected to mention that he followed a major free concert by 2 VERY popular groups, Reggae artist Patrice and rock artist Reamonn and free pizza, beer & bratwurst. This is precisely what happened when the media reported 75,000 voters who flocked to see Obama recently in Portland, OR — (or was it another free concert ;-)
Something stinks, and I don't think it's the beer & brats....

No comments: